By using Radio-StreamLive.com or Category 5 Productions (“Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Radio Stream Live reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Radio Stream Live prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Radio Stream Live cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Radio Stream Live cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for meeting the legal requirements for your station. This may include, but is not limited to, internet radio licensing. We claim no responsibility whatsoever for what you choose to stream on your server. You may not use our services to distribute adult or illegal material.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their Radio Stream Live account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Radio Stream Live, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Radio Stream Live shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Radio Stream Live has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Radio Stream Live via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Radio Stream Live, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Radio Stream Live will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Radio Stream Live reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
Your account will be billed once at the start every new billing cycle for your subscription fee and any transaction charges.
Refunds are available for all the streaming services and hosting within 7 days from the signup date.
Licenses, domains, IP addresses and management services are not eligible for refunds.
Payments made by bitcoin cannot be refunded and can only be added as account balance.
Raising a billing dispute or chargeback with our payment processors may result in instant service suspension or termination and your personal details may also be reported to FraudRecord.
Termination of Account
- A valid payment option (such as CashApp or Credit Card) is required to make a payment.
- You will be billed for your new subscribed billing cycle immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial billing cycle service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for billing cycle unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Radio Stream Live does not accept any liability for such loss.
Services and Price Modification
- Radio Stream Live reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Radio Stream Live site (www.radio-streamlive.com) or the Service itself.
- Radio Stream Live nor Category 5 Productions shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
License to stream music
You do not need a license to broadcast.
However, per the laws in your country, you may be responsible for paying royalties and licensing fees for each song played.
In the United States, for instance, ASCAP, BMI, SoundExchange & SESAC require payment for all of their artists.
One way to reduce cost is to subscribe to a service that provides payments to these organizations at a discounted rate.
In the United States, StreamLicensing.com offers such umbrella packages. Your country of residence may have different and/or additional legal requirements.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Radio Stream Live does not pre-screen Content, but Radio Stream Live and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2024 Radio Stream Live. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from radio-streamlive.com or affiliate Category 5 Productions.
Under the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002, we are not liable to any criminal or pecuniary penalty for any unlawful acts carried out by service users unless we have actual knowledge of those unlawful acts. If we become aware of credible evidence that a user has carried out any unlawful acts, including copyright infringement, then we will take measures to prevent further infringement, including but not limited to the permanent termination of the account, banning of the email address or IP address of the offending user or any other reasonable action to prevent further infringement. Licensing and copyright compliance are the sole responsibility of users. We reserve the right to remove or terminate any account that we believe to be streaming content illegally or infringing on the rights of others without notice.
We take the rights of copyright owners very seriously as the entertainment industry relies on the ability of artists and other involved parties to make money from their work. The service is intended to help artists, bands, DJs and small radio stations to get free and low cost streaming bandwidth and we do not allow the streaming of copyrighted material without the permission of the owner.
Any and all audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, store, transmit, submit, exchange or make available to or via the Platform (hereinafter “Your Content“) is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and not by Radio Stream Live.
Radio Stream Live does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility.
You must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available or otherwise communicate to the public any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within Your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Platform) may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to the Platform and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rightsholder.
Your radio server should only be used to broadcast material for which you have permission from the copyright owner.
Radio Stream Live nor Category 5 Productions does not or will not provide any form of legal cover to individuals or companies who utilise its services to distribute content with any copyright protection. Under no circumstances will radio-streamlive.com or Category 5 Productions be responsible for the behaviour of its clients or users when found to be broadcasting protected content.
All licensing, copyright and royalty issues are the sole responsibility of the individual clients and/or their production entities.
You hereby release Radio-StreamLive.com from any and all claims of any nature arising from the use, or inability to use, the Internet connection. Radio-StreamLive.com cannot review materials on our server as a matter of course, but if it comes to our attention that you are hosting or streaming material that violates our terms and conditions or UK law we will investigate and take action. The client understands and agrees that Radio-StreamLive.com reserve the right to immediately close any account that violates our Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Radio Stream Live uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Radio Stream Live, or any other Radio Stream Live service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Radio Stream Live.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Radio Stream Live customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Radio Stream Live), we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Radio Stream Live does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Radio Stream Live nor Category 5 Productions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Radio Stream Live has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Radio Stream Live to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Radio Stream Live and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Radio Stream Live and/or Category 5 Productions (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.